Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® Disclaimer
The information contained in or made available through this website is not a substitute for professional medical advice or a medical exam. You should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention.
As with any exercise or health-related program or activity, you should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional before participating in any NeuroMovement® lessons.
Anat Baniel Method® makes no warranties or guarantees concerning any particular outcome, result, or improvement from participation in the NeuroMovement® lessons.
Anat Baniel Method is not responsible for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, or other damages, including, but not limited to, economic loss, injury, or illness, that may result from participation in the NeuroMovement® lessons.
Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® Testimonials
The testimonials and stories published on this site are from real people (their names may or may not have been changed). These include:
- adults, children, and professionals who have worked with Anat Baniel
- adults and children who have received lessons from certified Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® Practitioners
- people who have read Anat Baniel’s books and implemented the Nine Essentials in their lives
- people who have used Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® DVDs and/or CDs
- people who have participated in Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® Workshops and Programs
- Anat Baniel Method® NeuroMovement® students and practitioners.